Organization - Partnership
Director of Research School:
- Prof. Nina Lykke, Dept. of Gender Studies, Linköping University, Sweden
- Assoc. Prof., Em. Mette Bryld
Board of Research School:
- Dr. Solveig Bergman, Director of NIKK, Nordic Institute For Women's Studies and Gender Research (Chair of board)
- Prof. Britta Lundgren, Umeå Univ., Sweden
- Prof. Dorte Marie Søndergaard, Danish Univ. of Education, Denmark
- Prof. Harriet Silius, Åbo Akademi University, Finland
- Dr. Anne-Jorunn Berg, NTNU, Trondheim, Norway
- Prof. Dagny Kristjánsdóttir, Univ. of Iceland, Iceland
- Dr. Irina Novikova, Univ. of Latvia, Latvia
- PhD student Maija Urponen, Univ. of Helsinki, Finland
- PhD student Turid Markussen, Oslo Univ., Norway
- PhD student Mia Liinason, Univ. of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Senior Advisor Elisabeth Flensted-Jensen, TDC, Copenhagen, Denmark
- External member NN
Partner institutions and key contact persons:
- The Danish University of Education, Copenhagen. Prof. Dorte Marie Søndergaard
- Dept. of Cultural Studies, Institute of Literature, Culture and Media, University of Southern Denmark, Odense. Associate Prof. Anne Scott Sørensen.
- FREIA, Feminist Research Centre in Aalborg, Aalborg University. Prof. Birte Siim.
- The Danish Research Centre on Gender Equality, Roskilde University. Associate Prof. Karen V. Sjørup.
- Dept. for Gender Research, University of Aarhus, Aarhus). Associate Prof. Kirsten Gomard.
- Center for Women's and Gender Studies, The University of Copenhagen (KU). Associate Prof. Bente Rosenbeck.
- The University of the Faroe Islands (Tórshavn). Rector Malan Marnersdóttir
- Faculty of Humanities , University of Iceland (Reykjavik). Prof. Dagny Kristjánsdottir.
- Dept. of Women's Studies, University of Tampere. Prof. Päivi Heleena Korvajärvi.
- Dept. of Education, Oulu University. Assoc. Prof. Vappu Sunnari.
- Institute of Women's Studies Åbo Akademi University. Prof. Harriet Silius
- Department of Folkloristics, Åbo Akademi University. Amanuensis Lena Marander-Eklund.
- Department of Communication, University of Helsinki (Helsinki). Senior researcher Marja Vehviläinen.
- The Finnish Gender System Graduate School, University of Helsinki. Prof. Aili Nenola.
- The Christina Institute, University of Helsinki. Prof. Aili Nenola.
- Department of Social Sciences and Philosophy, University of Jyväskylä. Prof. Tuija Pulkkinen.
- Faculty of Education, University of Lapland, Rovaniemi. Prof. Päivi Helinä Naskali.
- Centre for Women's Studies, University of Turku. Prof. Marianne Liljeström.
- HANKEN Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration in Helsinki: Research Group on Gender Relations in Organisations, Management and Society. Prof. Jeff Hearn.
- Institute for Interdisciplinary Cultural Studies, The Norwegian Technical-Natural Science University, (NTNU), Trondheim. Prof. Kari Melby.
- Center for Women's and Gender Research and Institute for Psychology University of Oslo. Associate Prof. Beatrice Halsaa and Prof. Hanne Haavind.
- The Center for Women and Gender Research, University of Bergen. Associate Prof. Hanne Marie Johansen.
- Centre for Women's Studies and Women in Research, University of Tromsø. Assoc. Prof. Anka Ryall.
- Nordic Institute for Women's Studies and Gender Research (NIKK), Oslo. Director Solveig Bergman.
- Faculty of Social Sciences, Tallinn Pedagogical University, Tallinn. Prof. Voldemar Kolga.
- Gender Studies Centre at Vilnius University. Dr. Dalia Marcinkevièienë.
- University of Latvia, Riga. Associate Prof. Irina Novikova.
- Department of Political Science and Sociology, Gender Study MA Programme, The European University of St. Peterburg. Dr. Anna Temkina.
- Dept. of Gender Studies, The Tema Institute, Linköping University. Prof. Nina Lykke.
- The Center for Gender Studies, University of Lund. Prof. Christina Carlsson Wetterberg.
- The National Graduate School of Gender Studies, Umeå University, (Umeå). Director, Prof. Britta Lundgren.
- Department of Gender Studies, University of Gothenburg. Prof. Ulla M. Holm.
- Department of Human Work Sciences, Luleå University of Technology, Luleå. Dr. Lena Abrahamsson.
- Centre for Feminist Social Studies, University of Örebro. Prof. Anna Jonasdottir.
- The University College of Södertörn, Stockholm. Associate Prof. Teresa Kulawik.
- Department of Human Work Science and Media Technology, Division Technoscience Studies, Blekinge Institute of Technology. Prof. Lena Trojer.
- Centre for Gender Studies, University of Stockholm. Dr. Tiina Rosenberg.
- Vestfold University College, Norway. Prof. Susanne Knudsen
International Key Partners:
- Netherlands Research School of Women's Studies (NOV), Utrecht University, Utrecht, The Netherlands. Prof., Dr. Rosi Braidotti
- Women's Studies Centre, University of Lódz, Lódz, Poland, Prof., Dr. Elzbieta Oleksy.
- Network "The Social Problem and Societal Problematisation of Men and Masculinities". Prof. Keith Pringle, University of Aalborg, Denmark.
- Open University, UK. Prof. Ann Phoenix
Other Nordic Collaborators:
- The Women¿s University, Norway
- Saami University College, Kautokeino, Norway
- University of Joensuu, Finland
- University of Kuopio, Finland
- University of Greenland, Greenland
- Center for Gender Studies, University of Uppsala, Sweden
- Gender Research, University of Gävle, Sweden
- Center for Gender Equality & Center for Gender Studies, University of Karlstad, Sweden
- Gender Studies, University of Malmö, Sweden
- Center for Women's Studies; Mitthögskolan Sundsvall, Sweden.
- Estonian Women's Studies Centre, University of Tallinn, Estonia.
- Women's Studies Group, Univ. of Tartu, Estonia.
Other International Collaborators:
- Institute of Women's Studies, Lancaster University, UK: Prof., Dr. Jackie Stacey
- Università La Sapienza di Roma, Italy: Ph.D.team on "Storia delle scritture femminili": Prof., Dr. Maria Serena Sapegno
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany: Dept. of Social Sciences: Dr. Ulla Wischermann
- Ljubljana Graduate School of Humanities, Slovenia: Institutum Studiorum Humanitas: Prof., Dr. Svetlana Slapsak
- University of Miskolc, Hungary, Gender Studies Center. Dr Andrea Petö
- Ohio State Univ., USA: Prof. Patti Lather
The list of Nordic and broader international partners and collaborators represent the state of the art spring 2005. New Nordic and international partnerships and collaborative relations are expected to be set up.
Last updated: Mon Jan 24 14:22:01 CET 2011